March 2, 2020
What to Look for in an Outsourcing Partner
Your business is thriving, and you are feeling the growing pains. You want to make sure you’re providing omnichannel support at every touch point and give your customers the service they demand in today’s global marketplace. The question now is, what do you want and need in an outsourcing partner? With all the choices, how do you know which one is right for you?
The good news is, we’ve taken out the guesswork by suggesting core competencies and characteristics to look for in an outsourcing partner. With these in mind, you’ll be equipped to make the best choice for your business and your team.
Characteristics of Great Outsourcing Partners
Not all outsourcing partners are created equal. Some may look great on the outside, but check under the hood, so to speak, and you’ll discover the flaws staring back at you. Here are the pivotal characteristics to look for.
- Long-term relationships. We’ve listed this factor first because we think it’s one of the most important ones to evaluate. If an outsourcing company only has a client for a year or two, something could be wrong.
ePerformax works with its clients for the long haul. On average our clients have partnered with us for nine years. Our longest running partnership has been for 14 years and counting. Some of our clients started with ten people and have grown into hundreds of team members! We understand what your customers need, and we provide it. The result is the growth of your business.
- Likeability. This seems obvious, but you need to like the people you work with in an outsourcing situation. They are an extension of your business, so they need to reflect the tone, personality, and principles you strive to achieve as a company. Are they trustworthy? Do you dread conversations with their staff, or do you look forward to updates and collaborative meetings? If you don’t like an outsourcing company, chances are your customers won’t like them either.
- Agent turnover rate. Reliable outsourcing is difficult to find. The work can be challenging, and some companies do a poor job of training for those tough situations, so as a result, the turnover rate can be sky high. And that bleeds into relationships with your customers. Poorly trained and unhappy agents won’t (or can’t) give their best effort. If an outsourcing partner cannot retain the people they hire, then keep looking for one with a lower turnover.
- Customized offerings. Some outsourcing companies offer the same package of services to every client. That’s not a good option, because your company isn’t exactly like other companies or your competition. So why do so many outsourcing companies offer only one model of service? That’s a mystery to us.
At ePerformax, we customize our services and our training to meet your unique needs. We can be as collaborative and specific as you’d like. We shape our services to fit your company’s needs, rather than just giving you a plug-and-play solution or doing things like we’ve done them for other clients. We give you customized attention to your specific needs, which translates into personalized, unique care for your customers.
- Executive-level support. You want to work with an outsourcing company that will work to meet every. single. need. of your company. You want a partner that focuses not only on being the best at customer service, but also one that gives you the attention and service you need as a client. At ePerformax, your business will receive the personal and involved attention of our president and COO. They’ll be part of your regular reviews and strategy sessions. On your program team, you will see the same names and faces over and over because you won’t get bounced around to different people. And that translates into a great partnership that allows you to be the leader in your industry.
- Business insights. Most outsourcing companies give you analytics dashboards, but they leave you guessing how that data can impact your business. At ePerformax, we do things differently. Not only do we monitor our calls through voice and text speech analytics to provide feedback and enhance our training, but we also go the extra mile to pull out business insights from those conversations to help our clients improve their business. We use the latest technology to broaden the scope of our analytics and dive deeper to find creative strategies to improve customer loyalty and your company’s brand. We don’t just provide customer service. We provide insights – based on what your customers are saying – to improve your business.
- Networks and partnerships. You want to work with an outsourcing partner that can connect you with other companies that could benefit your business. For instance, you need to have strong partners within the technology consulting space. You want to bring the best minds in the business to utilize the best technology available in your sector.
ePerformax partners with businesses whenever necessary to meet our clients’ wide range of needs. One of our partners, EPIC Connections, identifies and implements technology solutions in order to keep companies working at peak performance. Our strategic partnerships like EPIC allow ePerformax to equip our clients with the tools they need to grow their business.
- Culture of performance. Your outsourcing partner needs to mesh well with your company’s culture because at the end of the day, they should be a virtual extension of your company and your customer service operations. Your customers should feel as if they’ve called you personally. ePerformax has a simple, highly-focused mission statement that drives our culture. Our Mission is to PERFORM with Passion, Empowerment, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, Optimism, Results-Orientation, and the Motivation to win for our clients, our clients’ customers, and all of our employees. This means that everything we do for your company supports your culture, your mission, and your vision.
Not every outsourcing company will meet your unique needs, so be careful about your choice because it could impact your bottom line. ePerformax is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide you with the best support for your business and your customers, while allowing you to maintain control of your business and your culture. We’d love to talk about your company’s needs and how we might create customized solutions to help your business succeed. But don’t just take our word for it. We’ll let you talk to our clients so you can hear first-hand why we’re the partner of choice for their company.
Contact us today: +1 (888) 384-7004